IOSH Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Site Managers Course
IOSH Safety Health and Environment for Construction Site Managers
COURSE SUITABLE FOR:
A course designed for anyone that oversees or manages safety health and environment risks associated with construction activities.
IOSH Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Site Managers Certificate
PROVISIONAL COURSE DATES:
Maximum 14 Participants
Room suitable to sit 14 people comfortably with white wall or projector screen.
- To provide relevant health and safety legislation, codes of practice and guidance
- To distinguish between duties and responsibilities amongst employer and employees.
- To identify necessary training for the workplace
- To implement precautions associated to workplace risks
- To have a knowledge of risk rating system
- To have a good understanding of the general management of the site, workers and contractors
- Controlling and identifying workplace risks and hazards
- Accident/Incident investigation
- Management and the risks associated
- Active monitoring