PHECC First Aid Response Refresher
Book your place on a PHECC First Aid Response Refresher Course today!
Phone: 061 422207 Mobile: 087 6162564
PHECC First Aid Response Refresher course is Pre-Hospital Care Council -approved, intended for certified First Aiders who wish to refresh skills that may be only occasionally used. The course is highly interactive with practical exercises to reinforce understanding and learning
Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council First Aid Response
Public First Aid courses take place in Ballycummin Village, Raheen Limerick. Private First Aid courses can be delivered onsite at your company in varying locations (Limerick, Clare, Tipperary, Cork, Galway etc.)
Group training. Maximum: 8 participants
10th & 11th August 2020
24th & 25th August 2020
We also have an option for 2 days FAR training on 2 consecutive Saturdays. The dates are below.
November 30th & December 7th 2019
On completion of the First Aid Response Refresher course participants will be able to
- Demonstrate up-to -date practical skills
- Explain new developments in First Aid
The Course includes:
- Incident management
- Cardiac emergencies
- Patient Assessment
- Injury management &Shock
- Care of Unconscious Patient
- Burns & Electrical injuries
- Common Medical emergencies
- Adult C.P.R. & AED
- Infant C.P.R & AED
Pre -Course Requirements:
Any learner wishing to attend a 2-day Refresher course must be able to produce both of the following :
- Pro-forma letter or certificate of attendance from previous OFA/FAR instructor which confirms date of training /renewal date.
- QQI(FETAC)certificate for OFA Level 5 or Transcript of Awards/Records of Awards from QQI (FETAC) the learner has achieved ab award fir OFA Level 5
Learners cannot attend a 2-day Refresher if you are unable to confirm/verify previous OFA training (QQI/FETAC certification) or FAR training (PHECC certification).
Learners must attend a 2-day refresher within 2 years of attending their previous OFA course .
2 Year certification of Competence , from Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council recognised by Health & Safety Authority, following successful assessments