PHECC CFR Community Level
Book your place on a PHECC CFR-Community Level course today!
Phone: 061 422207 Mobile: 087 6162564
Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council Cardiac First Response
Approximately 4-5 hours
8th August 2020
26th August 2020
12th September 2020
The Cardiac First Response (Community) course is aimed at members of the public as well as health care professionals.
The course meets all the requirements set out by the Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council.
On completion of the Cardiac First Response (Community) course participants will have:
– An understanding of the principles of first response
– The necessary skills to deal with emergencies
– Essential life saving skills
– All participants who pass the course successfully
receive a Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council
The course includes:
• Aspirin Administration
• Defibrillator (AED)
• Scene management
• Respiration & Airway obstruction
• Infant / Child / Adult C.P.R.
• Basic life support
2 Year certification of Competence, recognised by Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council, following successful assessments.