Course Suitable For:
A course designed for anyone that oversees or manages safety health and environment risks associated with construction activities.
IOSH Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Site Managers Certificate
Maximum 14 Participants
Room suitable to sit 14 people comfortably with white wall or projector screen.
- To provide relevant health and safety legislation, codes of practice and guidance
- To distinguish between duties and responsibilities amongst employer and employees.
- To identify necessary training for the workplace
- To implement precautions associated to workplace risks
- To have a knowledge of risk rating system
- To have a good understanding of the general management of the site, workers and contractor
- Controlling and identifying workplace risks and hazards
- Accident/Incident investigation
- Management and the risks associated
- Active monitoring